Registrations Now Open
- Games Entry Fee: $115 AUD per person Or $88.00 AUD per person for people aged 70+
- Sport Entry Fee: $85.00 AUD per person
- Late Entry Fee: $27.50 AUD (for entries received after midnight on 7 August 2013)
Saturday 5 October - Saturday 12 October
Corio Vic 3214
Minimum Age Requirements
- Age is determined at 31 December 2013.
- Minimum age for competition is 30 years.
Number of Participant Requirements
- Minimum number of participants required to conduct competition: 250 total competitors; each age category requires 4 teams (11 per team) minimum, otherwise age categories will be merged.
For specific enquiries contact:
Organiser: Hockey Geelong
Phone: +61 400047133
For registrations and general enquiries contact:
Phone: 03 4242 4304
Click here to access a promotional flyer for the Hockey at the Australian Masters Games. Feel free to print off and pin up in your club rooms or to use electronically on websites, enewsletters etc. to spread the word.
- Team members may play in only one age group being Men’s, Women’s or Mixed.
- If insufficient numbers occur in some categories then these will be merged.
- Individual registrations can be entered and organisers will arrange a team for you to play with. All requests will be taken into account when placing individuals. Organisers will endeavour to place incomplete team players in the same amalgamating team, provided their ages are similar. No guarantees can be made and players should be aware of the Refund Policy for the 14th Australian Masters Games before registering as an incomplete team.
- All team members must have personal accident and injury insurance cover.
- The competition will be played under current FIH Rules.
Click here to view venue map.
Additional Venues (if required)
Geelong Grammar School
Corio Vic 3214
Games commence in...